Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yay! Hi everyone! :) Introduce yourself here...

Post by mjbunny on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi MJBliss and MJeverafter! Welcome! heart

welcome

mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovemjjForalltime on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 am

Hello everyone Smile
Am not 100% new here i registered last year,
I got ill, couldn't tweet , couldn't join you all was ill when you did the beautiful video nov, was just too ill to log in, never stopped thinking of you all though, now i am better i came here, i gone and blooming forgot all my log in details Sad So re-registered sorry for having two profiles, have kept these log in safe so don't happen again.
Much love ♥️

ILovemjjForalltime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Smile Sorry to hear you've been sick. I'm glad you're better now. Welcome back!
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaochun3612 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Hello everyone ,

I am a new comer . My name is Blackgong . i come from Florida .Playing football and reading is my favorite , and I am an anime fan.

Nice to meet you, hope we can all become friends, exchange learning.I think we will become very good partners and friends.

xiaochun3612

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsonkid on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 am

jocelynlovesmichael wrote:prayer angel I am new to this great forum...Hope to chat with other MJ.

HELLO .NICE TO MEET YOU ..MY NAME IS JOHNSONKID .i come here first time too

johnsonkid

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here, but I have been spreading LOVE and Prayers, in the name of Michael for a long, long time! Thank you so much for this forum! I can't wait to participate, as I believe in Michael's "message to the world" very much!

My husband and I are firm believers in the power of LOVE, and Prayer, and we do our best everyday, to spread LOVE to everyone we meet. Whether it is just wishing a stranger a Beautiful day, or having a 30 minute conversation about the importance of bringing LOVE and Compassion, back to our world,we do what we can to help brighten the lives of others! Some people are pretty standoffish when you first approach them, but we are finding that more and more people are open to talking with us, and it just feels so good to have positive , face to face conversations with people...so many have lost the will to do this in the "new technology" era, and that is very sad to us, so my husband and I made a pact to strike up conversations with total strangers, and we have had some of the greatest conversations with some, the elderly have some wonderful stories to tell, and the majority of them also think that we need to start being more LOVING to one another...it's really a beautiful thing, and everyone leaves the conversation feeling Wonderful!

My husband and I have 6 children and a beautiful 6yr. old grandaughter, and LOVE is always the main topic of conversation in our home. We gave up negativity and fear, and we live our lives with LOVE...Always! We live pay cheque to pay cheque, but we are rich beyond our wildest dreams, and we can both say that we have never been happier in our lives, and it is all because we have such a strong Belief in being the most LOVING beings that we possibly can! We have always had the LOVE, but it was Michael who truly inspired us to REALLY "Make that Change", and we will be eternally grateful to my Brother Michael, for all of the "Life Lessons" he has taught us. Michael Jackson is talked about so much in our family, that he IS, part of our family. Now and Forever!
sorry...I didn't mean to ramble on there...I'm just very passionate about this!
That is me, excited when I talk about LOVE! lol

Anyway,
It is an honor to be here with you all, and I look forward to getting to know you, and to participating in any way I can.

May we all change the world, with LOVE sparkle !
LIVE LOVE sparkle ...BE LOVE sparkle !

God Bless you all...I send you my LOVE! Have a Beautiful day/evening! circle of love

mjj4ever777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top