My inspiration comes from Michael

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My inspiration comes from Michael

Post by anaamamj58 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 am

Michael Jackson has been with me all my life.....we share the same birth year...1958!
I always remember thinking as a young girl how fantastic Michael was and how he could sing .....and he was the same age as me....I always thought that was pretty incredible. I wanted to be able to do something like him, but I couldn't really sing, but I could dance. So I worked hard, trained and danced....ballet, jazz, and loved it all. I danced professionally as an adult, but of course never quite made it to the realms of Michael. Hardly surprising!!!

Michael, however has always been there for me....as I listened to Ben as a young girl, I fell in love with his voice, his looks, his utter charm. Then as a teenager I danced in the discos to "Off The Wall" and "Don't Stop 'Til You get Enough."

I had tickets to see This Is It at the O2, with my daughter.....in January.....but it was not meant to be. Since then I have cried many tears, but I've also tried to follow Michael's example of caring and loving for others, with various sponsored activities and charity work.

This Sunday, I hope to help at the London Heal The World For Children event, to celebrate and remember that very special day in 1958, when an angel blessed by God with very special gifts was born.

Michael will remain in my heart and the hearts of many for generations yet to come.....I know, I have seen my 4 year old nursery pupils dancing to his music!!!

Michael had a message for the world......which many did not want to hear....but we must continue his legacy and heal this world......before it is too late.

I pray each day for peace and love in this world and each month on the 25th I light a candle and pray an extra special prayer. I spend some time beforehand quietly meditating, and I know this has changed me and given me an inner strength, I previously didn't know I had.

This month is a special one and I truly hope that all Michael's fans from around the world will find inspiration and inner strength to continue Michael's important work.
TOGETHER WE CAN HEAL THE WORLD.
IT'S ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E.
Ana
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

michaels angel

Post by Deviforlove on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 am

Dear Ana,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful and inspirational personal story. I very much enjoyed reading it.
I also saw your reply to my post. Thank you for that as well and thank you for making more clear what Michael means by being like a child.
When I wrote my post I was still half in a trance.
Normally I like to think I am down to earth and I would not write in such a way.
After my last shamanic travel which turned out to be a channeling, I am really convinced that Michael is right here with us and he likes a personal relationship with all who love him.
After my last meditation I found closure and I have Michael firmly embedded in my hart now. I dont see him in my dreams like before anymore. I guess he had a task for me to get something out for him and if I only get a few people to resonate with the message it is already perfect because they will feel more confirmed in their own believes and pass this on.
From the other side his realtionship with his fans has changed. He can reach us in a different and more personal way now because he can not get hurt by this anymore. But most of all he is still hard at work to finish his life work which is to get his fans inspired to change to healers and bringers of love in any way they can.
So please feel confirmed that Michael knows you and your daughter too. So does God by the way.
There is no death only transformation and God loves you. Everybody is perfect. The only thing that is wrong is that in the flesh we get hurt and by our limited 3 dimensional way of experiencing things we get misinformed. Negative people are basically wounded people with a wrong believe system. Michael very much inderstood this. That is why he thought he could have healed Hitler if he had been able to reach out to him in time and why he asked the media to please be kind to him as he was a hurt person struggeling with his personal pains.
Anyway, thank you again for your kind words. Many blessings for you and your daughter and
a big hug from Devi from the Netherlands

Deviforlove

Back to top Go down

Re: My inspiration comes from Michael

Post by anaamamj58 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Devi,
Thankyou for your very interesting reply.
I am glad that you enjoyed reading my ramblings and I do feel that they were ramblings. I was not thinking properly merely putting down events and certain feelings that I have experienced over the years.
You are so right, I believe, when you state that Michael is right here with each one of us who truly believe and love him. He is in my heart and yours Devi and the hearts of all those other beautiful fans who are gaining inner strength and courage to make a change. We will do that through love. Sometimes when I think of that it reminds me of the 1960's idea of love.....which of course is not at all what our Major love is about. That if I may give an honest opinion was more about free love of another nature. What Michael is giving us is strength to help others, strength to heal, strength to give. Michael always gave and that's what we all need to do. Each one of us can give in our own small way and together that givig will be good and strong. It's all for love, L.O.V.E. A big hug for you too Devi, from Ana in England
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlover on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Michael has been my inspiration since I was 3 years old I loved and still love all of his songs I love him and his honor and being such a treat to this world he bought love and honor and lots of inspiration to this world I will always have his music in my heart I love and miss him. pray

mjlover

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 am

Hi mjlover,

You are a member of a global family of love. Although it is so very sad that Michael has gone from this world....He has not truly left us.
He lives on in each of our hearts and we must continue his legacy through spreading peace and care for our planet and others....How do we do this? By spreading Michael's message of love wherever we go and whatever we do. group huddle

We will always miss him and at the moment an important thing for us to focus upon is Justice for Michael....He should not have died so soon and the fault was not his......He had so very very much to live for:
His three beautiful children; His darling loving mother; his fans (of course ) and his genius in music, writing, humanitarian works etc etc.... No

Let's just remember the most important thing of all.....It's all for love, L.O.V.E.

Ana amen
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 am

Smile A new day, a new dawn, a new year. January 2013. Smile
Much has happend since I last came here, but my love for Michael never falters.
He has brought so many dearhearts together around the world. I have made so many new and wonderful friends, who have been there for me in troubled times, especially since my own father died last November. Sharing happiness and sharing grief is good, it makes us stronger I believe. tears Smile group huddle
Last night I watched Michael's concert at Wembley, 1988, for the first time. I sat and watched his every move and listened to his singing............. He was magic. There never was and will never be another like him. He was such a unique and brilliant artist, a genius at his craft. I just feel blessed to have lived in his life time.

To all who pass this way I send you love and happiness as we start our journey on another New Year.........It's all for love, L.O.V.E.
Ana. Smile
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top