August 25, 2010 Prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

August 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by mjbunny on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 am

From the website Smile

NOW IS THE TIME FOR MAJOR L.O.V.E.

Hello to our family worldwide! ♥️ Today is the day! At 2pm US Pacific Time time (10pm in the UK - see time chart for your city/country) people across the planet will again unite in spirit to send out a major love! What is a 'major love'? Michael once said, "Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.'' The truth: L.O.V.E.! A love so powerful it can heal hearts and change the world. It's the love that exists at the core of our being. It's where we come from, what unites us and what we strive for at the deepest level, whether we recognize it or not. It's where we know our ONENESS ... as ONE family and ONE Earth with a shared destiny. And NOW is the time to let that love shine and beGod's glow!

It seems lately on the news there has been one story after another of someone somewhere attempting to stir up racial or religious tensions, in addition to the very real suffering caused by recent natural (and manmade) disasters. The children of the world need us and they need us NOW. They need us as a global community to reach out and help. And they need us to teach them that no matter where you're from or what you look
like, you are part of a diverse, but not separate, family that is linked by love. Love, not hate. Look at all of us here ... a global family of all races, all nationalities, all religions brought together in unity by a common love, to send love. That's something. That's a major something. A major love! So today as we connect our energies in prayer/meditation, let's know that the love we are sending is healing these rifts that humanity sometimes places in itsown path. Let it remind people that soul to soul there is truly nothing to fight about. Know that the love is reaching every child in need and awakening the "truth at the heart of all creation" in us ALL. Say to the
world, "Wake up! Now is the time for love!" Feel this wave and know it is real, reverberating through our collective consciousness and awakening the world to love, to brotherhood, to peace. Can you feel it? heart

Can You Feel It (original)
Hochgeladen von Discodandan. - Musikvideos, Sänger Interviews, Konzerte und mehr.

♥ "Love is the most important thing in the world." ♥
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: August 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by Deviforlove on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 am

Hi mjbunny,
You are doing great work on this site. You are a treu lightworker and rainbow warrior and you are working hard.
Thank you for your kind words to my captain EO message.
Many blessings and a big hug from Devi in the Netherlands.

Deviforlove

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTPN on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Can't wait! Unfortunately missed the last two! Sad

So disappointed, but hoping to make up for it tonight.

Hope everyone has a great time tonight and acheives whatever they hope to.

ZTPN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Awh that was lovely Smile

It was mostly the same for me this time except towards the end we "sucked" bad energy out of the world, turned it white before it reached us and then turned it into mostly gold and other good colours. It fell back down to earth in the shape of hearts. Another thing that I saw was a web of people lying face down all over the world and the beating of everyone's hearts was pulsing good energy into the world heart

I hope everyone had a great MLP. Sending lots of love out to everyone heart
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeve on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Glad you had a good one, Mundy! It was lovely for me too. At the end we sat in a circle and Michael was teaching us about energy Smile
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I failed spectacularly. I will be unable to join the MLP in the next few months at least.
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Awh, that's so nice Neeve. I saw Michael too. He was just being really sweet.

I feel so good after that. I didn't realise how much I needed it Smile

Sorry you couldn't get into it Jacinta hug
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

19jacinta88 wrote:I failed spectacularly. I will be unable to join the MLP in the next few months at least.
Oh, hon hug I don't think one has to have an amazing experience or else it's a total failure. Even if you feel nothing, but ask God/Universe to heal the world and for love to reign, that's something, isn't it? I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted or expected this month. I hope everything goes well for you in the coming months

mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsOldestfan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, 14 months later and I'm finally able to CELEBRATE Michael's Life and Legacy as opposed to feeling empty like a huge part of me is missing.

I put on my Fedora, T-shirt, Glove and Lit my candle however instead of crying I listened to MAN IN THE MIRROR and HEAL THE WORLD and created a Facebook group called, "THIS ONE'S FOR ALL MICHAEL'S CHILDREN".

Michael has inspired and motivated me enough to keep him ALIVE in my heart and soul and do some good. Michael I love you MOST!!!

EVERYTHING I Do Is, ALWAYS, All For YOU, Michael.......L.O.V.E!!!
MJsOldestfan

: : MJsOldestfan

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 pm

I felt an inner sense of peace and yet at the same time of strength. I love to watch the flames of my candle flicker as I open my eyes. I do believe that Michael is with us. He was with me tonight, and he is still here in my heart and soul. I could feel the hands of others touching mine and we formed a circle of strength and unity around this wonderous world of ours. All nations, all creeds all colours joined in unity for one purpose and because of one common factor....love. A major love.
anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 pm

That was total awesomeness! Really powerful energy this month!

mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:02 pm

This was a really powerful one for me. It really felt like the energy was moving, like we're really (REALLY) getting somewhere now! halo angel

I first felt the megawave of energy come in and... wow! That was crazy! At one point I really felt like they were being held. I saw us all reaching out and really felt this powerful feeling inside that we are all powerful and CAN do something. I could see everyone's faces, like we were all looking at each other soul to soul. Then there was a RUSH and we all connected and I saw PURPLE energy. Interesting. Never seen that in an MLP before. It was waves of blue and purple. And then white light flooded and it was white, then purple, then blue, then white and so on.

All of us around the world were then holding hands in this massive energy grid and we began lifting, lifting, lifting the energy, higher and higher. I realized later that I'd actually lifted my hands into the air! They were no longer on my knees, but about a foot into the air for several minutes without me noticing, like being in trance, I guess! We were lifting, lifting (those of us doing the prayer rising fastest, but the "net" of energy spread out between us, so it was pulling along all those in between, although some were lagging behind a ways, but everthing was lifting) and then I saw Earth from space and as if a super-imposed semi-transparent Earth was rising above and out (?) of the old Earth. And then suddenly I saw a BRIGHT pink and white mandala like pattern in space... like a lotus flower design, bigger than our planet. And I thought, "Ah yes! The Gateway!" ... ummm, gateway? What gateway? It was as if Earth was getting nearer to the gateway. Not that it was entering it now, but it was there, waiting.

After this part I was back on the ground and really felt this wave of peace. The energy became blue and some of us starting singing "Heal the World" together. We were all fans, so we know the words Wink But then others began to join in, then others, then others, and it was if I could HEAR this growing global chorus of HTW, millions of voices singing together ! It was amazing! It was like HTW was spreading across the world. It was a deep experience, really. I mean WOW. Crying or Very sad And then I saw Michael. He was holding hands with us all, singing wub He looked a lot like from the '93 Grammy's, I think, lol. He was smiling so sweetly. We had this beautiful "namaste" moment across the way to each other, not even the need for a hug, you know... it was like being one. Beautiful. This is when I could feel tickles on my hand like someone was holding it. It felt like the hands of a child. I was indeed holding hands with children. Many children were singing around us. They were some of the first to have started with HTW And then this wave of "just LOVE each other" came across and I was in total peace... I had a good two minutes of thinking nothing, feeling "nothing" ... just seeing Earth from space surrounded and penetrated by this beautiful pink light energy, jsut glowing in pure pink heart chakra light... I was just sitting there perfectly still, mind blank, just holding the image, holding the image, holding the image. Ommmmmmmmmmm.......

Then I felt a massive wave of GRATITUDE toward Michael and felt him right in front of me, as if looking into his eyes, and then the 'thank you' spread to the whole world and everyone. Thank you for joining us, everyone!! thank u bow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by anaamamj58 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello mjbunny,

I saw you were online so thought it would be nice to say hi and send you some love. I like coming here each month for the majorloveprayer, it's just a shame that we seem to miss each other....there are never many people actually here. Although, of course I know we are altogether in our hearts and minds. This is a wonderful site as it is full of love and peace. What an inspiration Michael has been and will continue to be for us all.

Michael, I believe, was an angel sent to us from God. He showed us how to truly love and care for others and we must keep spreading Michael's message of love.....all around the world. Together we can heal the world.

It's all for love, L.O.V.E
Ana

P.S. I simply adore your beautiful picture of Michael and the words.
"My soul, my heart, my love, my life."

anaamamj58

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi group huddle I think most people are more active on Facebook or on their own MJ forums, you know. I admit that I am too, lol. Most of the people who do MLP don't come here to this forum, unfortunately, but write about it instead on other forums or on their FB. Well, at least they do the monthly prayer!

Glad you like my siggy... our beautiful Michael, glowing in light as he always has been

mjbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top