November 25, 2010 Prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

November 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by mjbunny on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Thursday is the 25th and once again time to send out a MAJOR LOVE! Hope to meet you all in spirit at the usual time: 2pm PST / 5pm EST / 10pm in the UK / 23:00 CET and the morning of the 26th in Australia and Asia. (Time Zone Chart).

It's Thanksgiving Day in the U.S., so many there will be busy, but we hope you can join us with your families. Last year on Thanksgiving my family started a new tradition I thought I'd share. Before dinner each of us must name 10 things we're THANKFUL for (without commentary or complaining, lol). Naming one thing is easy. Ten makes you really think! It's a wonderful exercise in gratitude and love. I know tomorrow that all of YOU will be in my list! Thank you, Lovelies, for continuing to work on healing the world and for keeping Michael's message and mission alive. Bless you all ~ ` ♥ ♥ ♥

If you're on Twitter, the #HoldMyHand Twitterthon is happening today as well Smile

♥ "Love is the most important thing in the world." ♥
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: November 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by Mundy on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 am

Thank you all so much heart

It's such a beautiful event, it always makes me feel overcome with love and gratitude. I didn't have a whole lot visually this time but I saw everyone holding hands, gold energy dancing around on it's way to people, animals, plant life, etc and pink hearts leaving us and joining with everyone else's. Another thing I saw was bouncing energy between everyone's shoulders making the shape of lots and lots of hearts in the group. (Excuse the terrible attempt but it was something like this:)
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm

That's a pretty good illustration, Mundy!

I am unable to pray the Major Love Prayer, so I did my best to use the White Light instead.
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top