January 25, 2011 Prayer

Post by mjbunny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 pm

♥ "Love is the most important thing in the world." ♥
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: January 25, 2011 Prayer

Post by MJJLaugh on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I saw a huge group of us standing in the grass near a castle or mansion and Michael was in our midst. We all held hands and then we raised our hands upwards as if to radiate love out over the planet, everywhere where it was needed. Michael was dressed in black pants and a red shirt and so were all of us. Then the figure of Christ came walking towards us, dressed in all white. We were just in awe and nobody said anything. Then there were special gifts for us: a golden pyramid and seven doves. I asked what the pyramid represented but was told to be real still and let the pyramid talk to me ont its meaning, or possibly layers of meanings.
It was very peaceful and calm and we were supposed to gaze inwards to see our own fears that kept us from becoming who we can truly be. It wasn't preachy at all but just shown with such love and gentleness that it was very encouraging and uplifting.

I felt tingling sensations in my left hand, then my arms and then also my right leg. Never had that happen before.
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by DoSomething on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 pm

At first it took me a longer while to get into the vibe.
I thought of fans I know, wishing them well, of people in fear right now, wishing them hope and strength and self-esteem to escape from their fear.

Then at minute 8, estimatedly, love came and my mind became wider and wider.
Love came to me and I gave love.
So it was what it was meant to be.

DoSomething

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:54 pm

It felt very powerful for me this time, although I didn't "see" a whole lot. Usually I see earth and all of us in a circle around it but this time I saw a galaxy and so many people. There seemed to be more people there than usual. It was very bright and our energies kind of danced towards the center.
I got the sensation that I was being pushed back by an invisible force. "The power of looove" giggle

I really enjoyed it. Hugs to everyone. I hope you all had great experiences group huddle

EDIT: MJJLaugh, your experience sounds lovely. It felt very calm for me too. Blissful and almost effortless heart Very interesting about the pyramid and doves. Maybe the details will unravel in your next few meditations or dreams. Also, wise words about fear and holding back.

DoSomething beautiful wub And a second mention of fear. Maybe it's a coincidence but it might be something we should address in our own lives or maybe help people we know who are currently battling with fears.

Thanks for sharing Smile
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

MJJLaugh, that sounds like a beautiful experience. Yours as well, DoSomething and Mundy!

I also felt it quite peaceful and calm. I didn't get strong visuals this time, but had tingling in my hands and also on the top of my head (crown chakra?). meditate I began with my usual prayer to religious figures, ascended masters, angels of light and guides to protect us, join us and help us keep our energy cohesive for maximum effect. (And to remind anyone who may have forgotten, lol giggle) We reached out to hold hands. I saw people around the world holding hands. The main visual I kept getting was that of Earth with golden-white light coming out of it. Like imagine if the brightest white/gold light was actually shining from WITHIN the planet and going outward in beams into space. The light was coming from either outlines of continents or countries or even along the edges of tectonic plates. I can't say for sure. I'll try to make a picture somewhat like it later. You could imagine it like this, but the light was gold and coming from all over within the Earth:

I kept thinking: we are light, we are love, heal the world. Around 8 minutes after the hour (interesting, DoSomething, that you felt a shift there as well) I had a sudden change in focus and I seemed to be more aware of Michael with us. He was a couple of people away from me, as if we were in a gigantic prayer circle, I guess. I could see children all around the world, and all of us going to them to hold them, to take care of them. But then I began to get very, very sad. Fears came up for me as well (so interesting, you guys!), mostly "is this doing anything?", "am I not focusing enough this month?", "I'm so sorry if I'm not doing enough" and I started crying. Crying or Very sad I felt like a ball of fear-based sadness for a few moments. I looked at Michael, whose head was bowed in prayer, and he opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. I knew then that we must RAISE this energy to higher levels. I imagined all our energy anchored in some way and being held up, higher and higher, by angels and by some of us. It was to go into realms of BLISS. "I am your joy, your best of joy" went through my head. Yes, Michael, you're right. Joy! So I tried to pull my emotions higher and felt more joyful and thanked everyone for joining us and said a prayer for Michael's mother and children and for all of us, that we may be guided to do what's right, to help the world and its children, to find ways to give and live LOVE. And then I opened my eyes. That was about 15 minutes after the hour.

amen Thanks everyone for joining in this every month. I've said it before, but it bears repeating because it is the absolute truth ... there is no MLP without ALL OF YOU! The website, the forum that our group does ... it's just a site sitting there in cyberspace if no one cares, if no one believes in the message. We are all servants of a higher power, a higher ideal, and I always pray that this prayer will grow (as I believe that we really can make a change in the world with the energy of love and intention) and that we will all find ways to fulfill our missions of L.O.V.E. Bless you all thank u bow group huddle

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

I loved reading your experience BeGodsGlow. It's funny two of you mentioned 8 minutes past. I couldn't stay long this time because I had food in the oven and when I opened my eyes, it was 22:08! Obviously, I didn't think anything of it at the time, only that I was disappointed I couldn't stay longer.

And fear again. I didn't get that in my meditation but I have been seeing signs about it over the last few days. I did see Michael for a few seconds and hugged him. His energy felt totally unburdened, that made me happy Smile
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I think fear coming up like that is often part of a healing process. Things must be confronted and transmuted to move on to the next level. I guess in that way it would make sense that it would come up from time to time. Someone on Facebook posted that in hers there was a feeling of moving the energy into higher vibration, btw. Wink heart
L.O.V.E.

♥ "Love is the most important thing in the world." ♥
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeve on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

I love reading everyone's!!
Mine was short, but there were loooadds of us Smile

Michael was morphing from how he looked in Ghosts to how he looked in TII. We were on a beach, hundreds of us, probably thousands. There were lots of gold sparkles, and we sang the chorus of History together.
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by TarinJade on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, today was my first ever participation in MLP. I have been wanting to join you all for some time now but I was always either busy on the 25th or not in the right frame of mind to participate.

I went in with no expectations. I simply let whatever was going to happen be. I wrote down what I experienced:

"Very relaxed for my first session. Could feel myself melting and becoming one with the bed (I was laying down for this.) Felt warmth radiating throughout my toes and fingers. Went into a deep state and all noise around me ceased to exist. Brief little jolts of energy here and there. Don't recall any particular sights or visions. Lasted about 10 minutes."

I should note that although I was "out" for 10 minutes, when I came to it seemed like it had been much longer.
TarinJade

Back to top Go down

Post by DoSomething on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 am

BeGodsGlow, thank you for the picture that you've added to your MLP experience, the glowing Earth. I forgot something that was really nice during yesterday's MLP:

A few minutes into MLP it was as if (!) "MJ" came by in a kind of non-visible way and held in both non-visible hands a blueishly glowing ball of "energy". And I wondered what that was for and "he" said it would mend my heart. (The whole day yesterday I had some poking pains in my heart, quite unusual lately but have had that beforehand a longer time ago. Several times.)
"He" placed that ball of blueish energy into my heart and I willingly let it work for me, I took it as a little gift that I hadn't asked for ... and nevertheless, since then my pains are gone. I must say I was surprised that "MJ" cared for my heart while I thought: Ah, it will all disappear by itself soon again ...

It was a minor thing for me during the experience. And so I almost forgot.

DoSomething

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJLaugh on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm

TarinJade Thank you for sharing your experience here. I hope you will find it a spiritually rewarding and uplifting experience.

BeGodsGlow I agree with you as being shown your fears as part of a healing process so we can grow further and become who we are really meant to be ( whole, one in unity, love and peace).

DoSomething I am fascinated by colors and especially the lesser known aspects. After reading your experience I googled "Healing properties of colors" and found this, thought maybe you'd be interested in this too: http://empressempress.tripod.com/healing_properties_of_color.html
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Modulation Alert on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

I saw a lot of pink with darker silhouettes, then a lot blue with darker silhouettes. And a completely insane MJ playing air guitar and giving Jack Black a run for his money when it comes to facial expressions while playing air guitar. :lmao: :lmao:

Wasn't too long for me, nor overly exciting- but very loving and silly. Smile
Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by 838613878 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 am

group huddle pray I PRAY!!!!!MJ I LOVE YOU!FOREVER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 838613878 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 am

I PRAY!!!!!MJ I LOVE YOU!FOREVER!!!. group huddle pray pray 2 pray pray 2 pray pray 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 am

Burberry nouvelle arrivée sac noir 06 - Burberry Pas Cher, la marque célèbre dans le monde a offert des sacs de haute qualité Burberry depuis longtemps! Si vous voulez indiquer votre statut social et le goût, Burberry ici peut vous satisfaire! Burberry prise ici est le meilleur endroit pour vous tous à acheter des sacs Burberry authentiques et pas cher et d'autres produits de luxe Burberry en vente au prix spécial! Le Burberry de haute qualité ne vous laissera pas tomber! Profitez de la livraison gratuite et rapide expédition, Burberry Sac pas cher à la vente, vous ne pouvez pas manquer! Le prix ici est beaucoup plus faible que dans autre magasin, vous avez les moyens maintenant! Je vous souhaite des achats heureux ici!

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top