FORUM RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FORUM RULES

Post by BeGodsGlow on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Everyone! LOVE sparkle

Welcome to the Major Love Prayer forum / message board. If you need to know what this is all about, please visit our main website www.majorloveprayer.org. As this is a new forum, there are just a few key points at this time:

• This was not really intended to be a general MJ board, rather focusing on the monthly Major Love Prayer event and related topics, such as prayer, spirituality, dreams about MJ, his charity work and fan projects that continue MJ's legacy (things we can do to make a change). There are already plenty of active general-discussion MJ fan forums online, so we'd like to try to keep to the the topic categories as much as possible.

• Do not post illegal download links (like Mediafire, Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc), torrent links or links/embeds of other copyrighted music or video material, like scenes from 'This Is It' or full music videos/short films that are available on DVD. If a new song snippet is leaked, it is absolutely not to be posted here!

• No abusive behavior or overtly offensive or demeaning language shall be used against forum members, Michael Jackson or his family. Such behavior can result in a member being permanently banned. Determination will be made by forum Moderators/Admin. By all means have a discussion, but please keep it civil and respectful.

• Please keep in mind when discussing spiritual topics that there are people here from all different belief systems. If the topic makes you angry because you don't believe in it, please just leave it. For example, if you don't like or believe in a certain religious text or psychic experiences, please allow those that do believe to discuss their topic in peace. As fans we don't need aggressive religious debate or ardent proselytizing dividing us. We need to stand together and heal the world!

• No posting paparazzi or tabloid pictures of Michael Jackson's children. If they make an official public appearance (such as the memorial or an awards show), that's alright. We just do not want to glamorize and contribute to paparazzi feeding frenzies. We know know how much their daddy suffered under that...

• Spam, products advertising or other for-profit ventures is not allowed. Fan project links are usually ok, but it will still remain up to the discretion of Moderators/Admin. Anything deemed inappropriate will be removed. (FYI - The free forum host -Forumotion- may add advertisements at the top of the forum. If so, this is not within our control and therefore an exception.)

• Please keep signatures to a maximum height of 250px and do not use large files that take a long time to load ,like animated video gifs (unless the file sizes are reasonably small, like 100kb, for example). Some users still have dial-up connections!

That's all for now heart Please enjoy Smile
BeGodsGlow

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM RULES

Post by BeGodsGlow on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Just posting a clarification regarding pics of MJ's children. If there are photos from an official public appearance (like the memorial or an awards show, for example), they are allowed. That's different from pics sold to tabloids from a 'family friend' or those taken of the kids shopping or on their way to karate class. So... public appearance, ok. Tabloid/paparazzi, not.

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy C on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 pm

BeGodsGlow ~ Today will be my first time that I have had the opportunity to join in the monthly prayer. I'm really excited! Thank you so much for this forum....

L.O.V.E. heart

Joy C

Back to top Go down

Post by MJHeartSong88 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:38 am

Thank you, BeGodsGlow for welcoming me here. How I found this site was by accident just now.. I had typed in peace and love prayers as key words for my search for something that I am working on, and, as I scrolled down the page, I saw this sight. Thought that I would check it out. Liked it and, well, here I am. I love, respect, and support Michael. I must admit that I was not a fan, as many of you are, but always appreciated his work.....a casual observer all the way from the beginning with the Jackson 5 days. I'm just a few years older than Michael. I guess you could say.....I was always watching him and wondering about him from a distance through the years. After his passing, I had to know more about who this man was.....not the entertainer, but the man. I read many books, articles, what his fans had to say, listened to interviews, listened to his music, etc. I'm glad that I did. My spirit has been touched beyond words. Thank you again for your warm welcome. I may not post much, but I will visit often.
love flag

MJHeartSong88

Back to top Go down

Me, too!

Post by mjLOVEnow on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Beautiful website- beautiful idea! Bravo. This must be making Michael so happy in spirit to know that his influence has created this powerful prayer practice that sends a wave of love around the world monthly (and more individually, daily). I happily joined the wave April 25th and spread the word among my friends. MJHeartSong88- your story is almost exactly like mine! Aren't we lucky to have investigated Michael further and found what he was truly about? I could've missed it based on all the salacious media reports. But I didn't, and it has only added to the love and happiness in my already blessed and rich life. It slowly and unexpectedly became inescapably obvious to me that he was truly sent here to be a great teacher for the human race. Yes, he was also very human like all of us. But what he showed us through his music and the example of his life was amazing. Thank you Michael Jackson! And thank you BEGOD'SGLOW- good work! This is putting Michael's legacy to the best possible use.

mjLOVEnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top