March 25, 2010 Prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by BeGodsGlow on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Please share your experiences in the lead up and after the March 25th, 2010 Major Love Prayer!

IMPORTANT! Since the U.S. moves into Daylight Savings Time on March 14th (two weeks before most other countries change their time for spring.... or autumn in the southern hemisphere), your prayer time may change for this month! It should go back to normal in April, but if you're outside the United States and Canada, it's very likely you will be praying ONE HOUR EARLIER THIS MONTH! Please verify your time in March and April and in any month your country moves their clocks forwards or backwards Smile

Next Prayer Time is 25.March at 2pm (14:00) Los Angeles time
*=prayer time is different this month!

March 25th
11:00 / 11am - Honolulu*
13:00 / 1pm - Anchorage
14:00 / 2pm - (PDT) Los Angeles, Phoenix*, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Tijuana
15:00 / 3pm - (MDT) Denver, Las Vegas, Edmonton, Calgary, Mexico City*, San Salvador*, Managua*
16:00 / 4pm - (CDT) Winnipeg, Houston, Chicago, Lima*, Kingston*, Bogota*, (Caracas 16:30*)
17:00 / 5pm - (EDT) New York, Miami, Toronto, San Juan*, Santiago*, Santo Domingo*
18:00 / 6pm - Halifax, Buenos Aires*, Asuncion*, Montevideo*, Brasilia*, Sao Paolo*, Rio de Janeiro* (St John's 18:30)
21:00 / 9pm - (GMT/UT) London*, Reykjavik*, Lisbon*, Casabalanca*, Dublin*
22:00 / 10pm - (CET) Madrid*, Paris*, Berlin*, Rome*, Oslo*, Warsaw*, Lagos*, Algiers*, Zagreb*
23:00 / 11pm - Cape Town*, Athens*, Tallinn*, Helsinki*, Istanbul*, Minsk*, Cairo*, Jerusalem*

March 26th
00:00 / midnight - Nairobi*, Khartoum*, Moscow*, Baghdad*, Riyadh*, Kuwait City*
01:00 / 1am - Dubai*,(Tehran 01:30), (Kabul 01:30*)
02:00 / 2am - Karachi*, Islamabad*, Lahore*, (Mumbai* & New Dehli* 02:30), (Nepal* 02:45)
03:00 / 3am - Almaty*, (Yangon 03:30*), Dhaka*
04:00 / 4am - Bangkok*, Hanoi*, Jakarta*
05:00 / 5am - Singapore*, Kuala Lumpur*, Beijing*, Hong Kong*, Perth*, Taipei*, Manila*
06:00 / 6am - Seoul*, Tokyo*, (Darwin 06:30*)
07:00 / 7am - Brisbane*, Vladivostok*,(Adelaide 07:30*)
08:00 / 8am - Melbourne*, Sydney*, Canberra*
09:00 / 9am - Kamchatka*, Anadyr*
10:00 / 10am - Auckland*, Suva*, (Chatham Islands 11:45*)
11:00 / 11am - Kiritimati*

For more, see
World Clock Time Converter

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: March 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by Arina on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

I am glad!
Hour earlier!
No one in the morning and at midnight!!! excited
Arina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

Arina wrote:I am glad!
Hour earlier!
No one in the morning and at midnight!!! excited
LOL lol yeah it's an hour earlier for me too this month, but it's back to the regular time Russia in April I think. You guys go to something like Summer Time, don't you?

Here's the April chart:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=4&year=2010&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=137&sort=2

Back to top Go down

Post by 广本飞渡 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am

group huddle I'LL Praying!

广本飞渡

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 am

i am glad the time of the month is up again for us to meet in the heart. its sooo healing/.
MJ Bunny, what do you think if we put the link to this specific thread on the main page so people can come here and share.. Many people come on the website, but not many come here on the forum. The way i see it, is to have right on the first page a clickable link like for the "march 25th prayer" and as they click there, they have the instructions in English (wth the translations on the side of course) and underneath the possibility to add comments that show up right away..
and i would have also the other prayers of the other months wth their comments right there so people can read and inspire.

just a suggestion.. what do you think??

LOVE
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 am

just sharing wth u my thoughts as I expressed them on the tribute portrait website as well..

We thought for too long that we have to take the world as it is. that the world is some sort of an external thing which has nothing to do wth us.

but WE ARE THE WORLD. It took a grand being like Michael to remind this to us. that we are powerful, that we can change the world, that we can make it a better place. the world is US and we all created it collectively. We are all one and we have the choice of being love or being hate each moment, each second of our lives. we have to go beyond differences and beyond our lower nature and raise and embrace our true nature which is LOVE.

our duty towards ourselves and this world and our children is to spread love, compassion, understanding, intelligence and care. We can raise above the fears, the anger, the negativity, the criticism. WE CAN DO IT. lets, DO IT. nobody will do it for us.
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm

^ Beautiful, yes love crab (I'm putting a link to this topic on MLP.org to encourage ppl to share their experiences too, btw)

Back to top Go down

Post by MissUMIC on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 pm

tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

I hope this is the right place for the major prayer thing because I missed it last month and I really want to be a part of this one. I miss Michael so much it hurts!!!! I am still very very very sad and angry!!

MissUMIC

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEST? on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

WHY DOES IT SAY GUEST BY MY NAME? I AM A MEMBER.

GUEST?

Back to top Go down

Post by fan2202 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

yeahh!!!!!!!!!! thats the right place for love!!!
fan2202

Back to top Go down

Michael

Post by MissUMIC on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Good! I will be here then! wub tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

9tears for 9months of tears!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!

MissUMIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundy on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey guys. Just going to get ready now. See you all there hopefully! x
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL

Post by GUEST? on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 pm

ALMOST TIME!!!!

GUEST?

Back to top Go down

MY PRAYER FOR MICHAEL!

Post by GUEST? on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm

[b]MY PRAYER FOR MICHAEL LASTED AN EXTRA 10 MINUTES- I CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED I SAT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND PRAYED AND CRIED HOLDING A NECKLACE WITH A CHARM OF HIS FACE ON IT!

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & I WILL MISS YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

GUEST?

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE JUST DID- EVERYWHERE!

Post by GUEST? on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Marlene Waddell
@ 5:26pm EST @ The same in every nation, state, whatever We- Michael Joseph Jackon fans- paused in remembrance & love for one who tried to spread love throughout the world. We Did This In His Name.

GUEST?

Back to top Go down

MLP

Post by Sabine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Every month on 25. I start the love prayer with light up a candle, put Michael's photo behind the light, start to play "Will you be there" in repeat-position and sit down in front of the candle and the photo. When the prayer begins it always gives me the heebie-jeebies. I think about it how many countries start the prayer in the same second. After a little while of calm down I feel the tears coming and it is good to let all the emotions flow.
During this MLP I thought about everything around "This is it" and that maybe nobody will find the really real truth at the end...
I thought of the crying family which came today to the vet to pick up their loved dead dog. They carried him out of the room in front of my eyes and I started crying immediately.
I thought of the thousand children which were abused by priests in Germany, where I come from. Even in my town there is a place with a very dark past.
I prayed for all of them and especially for Michael, because I want justice for him and because I am afraid of the 5. April - afraid of listening to the news which will tell me a story of awesome injustice...

Thank you very much for the lovely idea of MLP, it really heals the heart and the soul....

yours Sabine

Sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 pm

GUEST? wrote:WHY DOES IT SAY GUEST BY MY NAME? I AM A MEMBER.
You must've gotten logged out somehow before posting, that's all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

earth world ... group hug ... heart
L.O.V.E.! to you all!
(please also read my comment on "Michael’s frequency of L.O.V.E.", it is connected with my experience).
This time it was even more difficult to join in the prayer's group (to you all) ... only when I said to you 'I love you with all my heart!' I was admitted.
We formed a circle, the planet in the centre, holding hands. Then our hands lifted (still holding each other) as a soft vibration came up, ran through our bodies and connected the whole circle to one vibrating ring. It became stronger and stronger. And then, on it's highest level, ONE mighty tune sounded up which was never heard before! WE were this tune which didn't come out of our mouths but of ourselves ... we all had turned into it!
Our wordless sound changed into a message, and together we sent a CALL down to earth whitch swept all over the entire planet like a cosmic storm:
" WAKE UP ! " ... a second time, a third time: " WAKE UP ! " (I felt these words leaving my body physically! Involuntary I had to think of he Trumpets of Jericho...)
After the third call has died away I saw many soldiers standing or walking around in a desert. They seemed to be confused as if they wouldn't know how they came there or what to do. Their facial expression was empty. Many of us left the circle and went down to them. Each faced one soldier and layed a hand at his heart, giving clearness, awareness and love. People came around, children and adults, watching us silently.

To make it short:
The soldier's eyes and faces became totally clear and aware, they looked around and I KNEW they are now divided from their former commanders. Unreachable, never to be influenced by them again. There was a wordless understanding and agreement between them about their true order: to protect and defend our planet, nature and humans ...
now they ARE Soldiers of L.O.V.E.! love quote mj dance LOVE sparkle
S.a.d. t.o. s.a.y. :
This was the first time I didn't see Michael in person anymore.
But I felt his presence and L.O.V.E., closer to me, stronger, warmer, than ever before.
Maybe ... my MLP experience in February ("This time you'll receive!") could've been a kind of "Good bye" ? pout
C.o.m.i.n.g. t.o. e.n.d. :
... I think we were given information or clues, about important things that are going on just now, right by the visions and visualizations during the prayer.
... I also think it would be good to look for similarities, completions and/or clues which may point to a bigger coherence in the background.
... I definitely KNOW, we already got things moving!
in love Thank you all very much,
from my heart to yours,
... with L.O.V.E. ! in love

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Wow, that sounds wonderful HumanNature Smile heart

I just realized I never posted my experience here doh duh Mine was kind of strange, but hey, it's what I saw in my mind so here goes: (as posted on my other forum)

I began to get a headache right away (which I've gotten in previous MLPs), but then asked my guides to clear energy blocks and then the pain went away. (Yay!) I've found that Michael is like my Patronus Charm thought/feeling for love, lol. I imagine being at a concert, there with him, with all you ... it just... I started crying. I could see him, his eyes mostly in front of me. I looked into them and I started saying lyrics to HTW in my mind. They just came to me. Then I really felt it inside and I took deep breaths that grew like a huge pink heart from me and I reached out to everyone. My hands were a bit tingly and got quite warm. But it was so PEACEFUL. I could've just sat there like that for ages. This time I felt especially for the Earth itself. And I tried this time asking more for God to take this energy and heal with it. (I was reading recently about prayer and healing and handing over the task to higher beings. Thought I'd see how this felt.) At one point I got soooo emotional, just about everyone. I mean, really feeling like... why do people kill each other? Why are we fighting? Why are we destroying nature for pure profit? It's just so wrong And I just... cried and really felt with my heart like, "Come on, guys... come on!!!... it's LOVE... feel it, you know we're part of one" and I really felt like I was connecting with the planet. And I saw all of us holding hands and this energy was so intense and warm. I saw the Earth glowing pink, then blue with flashes of green. Then I saw Michael... oh, Michael... always smiling, you beautiful being . And beside him appeared Jesus. Ok. And then I saw Gandhi. I've never seen him in a meditation, so it was really interesting! Then I thought, wow, who else? I then saw John Lennon, then John Denver... and then... like so many others to the point I couldn't pick out who was who. Yeah, I know it sounds like some religious-themed hippie acid trip, lololol, but I can't help it... it's the truth, so there it is. Then I saw Buddha glowing in a lotus position and white light... so many were with us, you guys!!! So this was... way out there, but it felt SO nice. I stayed with it for 15 minutes heart

Back to top Go down

Post by humannature on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 am

BeGodsGlow !!??!?!! .... :-))
Now I know why I didn't see Michael this time ... he's been at the concert with you!! giggle peace on sign
No, serious: there are some connections I found: "... this time especially for the Earth itself; ... why do people kill each other! Why are we fighting? ..." Then: Ghandi! John Lennon! ... and all the others ... what do they have in common, hmm?
I've noticed something:
The Major Love Prayer is changing. We are becoming a real force, we're definitly having a growing impact on the world's energy, each time we're praying together.
earth world cupid love quote group huddle
Do you think that the "bickering and negativity" you've been confronted with in March, just happened by sheer chance, or just because it's "human nature" ?... there were some other ugly things yet, all happened in March, all against Michael. We must not underestimate the effect we have when we are praying!!
I'd like to know what you are thinking about this ...
Warm **MJHugs**,
from my heart to yours,
... with L.O.V.E.! love flag

humannature

: : MICHAEL - the most beautiful face of LOVE on earth

Back to top Go down

one hour after

Post by Mimi on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I am in Edmonton. Sun is perfect for me to do that. I will join!

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top