Aphrodite Jones Want to do a 2 hour Special on MJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aphrodite Jones Want to do a 2 hour Special on MJ

Post by Sydney on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am

Author of the Michael Jackson Conspiracy, Aphrodite Jones wants to do an EXTRA 2 hour special on The King of Pop. This episode will be separate and apart from the one she is doing about the 2005 trial. She needs us to support her new show True Crimes on Investigation Discovery. Please go to her link at the bottom of this post and read what we need to do to support her.

Let us not forget that MJ has suffered the greatest character assassination in History, and Aphrodite is the only celebrity, and journalist that SUPPORTED him while he was ALIVE! "We can't take it, we've already had enough" of the lies, speculations, innuendos, and garbage spewed by the media. Please pass this information on to all your friends on the different fansites. Please urge all fans to support her show not just the MJ episodes. Just turn the television to Investigation Discovery every Thursday at 10:00pm E/P. You don’t have to watch just leave it there, DVR or TiVo and return to blogging about Michael, and when the show is over switch to another channel. Ratings matter. This is bigger than Michael Jackson this is about sending a message to the media heads that we want back RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM.

http://michaeljacksonconspiracy.blogspot.com/
Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: Aphrodite Jones Want to do a 2 hour Special on MJ

Post by heartonline on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

First I misunderstand this, so I edit my response. But now I will tell it others earth world heart
heartonline

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMJ4Ever on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

A two hour special would be great. Hopefully she'd go more in-depth on the facts. The one she did recently on her show was more light than I'd have expected from her. Go Aphrodite! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top